User Reviews & Ratings - HIBISCUS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of HIBISCUS.

«HIBISCUS Information

See products with HIBISCUS

3/7/2014 12:10:02 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using the hibiscus tea for about a year now .It really works.The Doctor wanted to put me on blood pressure medication but I refused.Now I take my tea&keep stress under conrol.Thank God I am doing well!

2/11/2014 5:26:05 PM

Reviewer: Kosh, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Hi, I have just started taking Hibiscus for about a week and already my blood pressure is lower from 145/95 to 127/88. I am going to switch to a pill form as I find I can't keep up with drinking all the tea. "pee"

1/10/2014 4:10:29 PM

Reviewer: Edy, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Its fantastic! it worked for me. I recommend it but pls use without sugar pineapple is enough sugar. cheers!

9/8/2013 10:40:30 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Treatment was conducted by consuming tea made out of the natural (redish) flower...it tastes delicious and very effective. Recipes can be found online.

1/25/2012 9:40:00 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I had blood pressure that averaged around 135/88 when i started taking a hibiscus supplement in the form of a pill -- Gaia Herbs, Hibiscus Flower (hibiscus sabdariffa). I took one pill per day (500mg) for the first two weeks and saw no significant decrease. After 2 weeks I increased my dosage to 1 pill 2 times daily (1000mg/day) and saw a dramatic decrease within a week. My blood pressure is now, ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed