User Reviews & Ratings - WITCH HAZEL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of WITCH HAZEL.

«WITCH HAZEL Information

See products with WITCH HAZEL

2/24/2014 5:21:40 PM

Reviewer: sewNfool, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I use this as an astringent. Also, I have a bichon frise (dog) with skin allergies. I apply witch hazel with a cotten ball to successfully treat his itchiness. It is the only treatment he'll stand still for and seems to give him relief quickly.

12/29/2013 4:29:03 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I use Witch Hazel as an aftershave,very good at soothing razor burn,also for beginners dont press on the razor,Witch Hazel can also be mixed with Aloe Vera Gel and glycerin,shake well before each use.

9/3/2013 2:20:21 PM

Reviewer: Robin, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
I put it on a cotton round then apply it to the skin above my elbow to treat a patch of irratation that looks similar to psoriasis. It hasen't went away but the witch hazel has taken away the itch and the darker color than my skin. It helps take the pain away from varicose viens in my legs. I would recommend witch hazel in moderation.

8/20/2013 11:07:30 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am a rancher and after working with hay, I itch. This really relieves the itch.

7/21/2013 7:14:38 PM

Reviewer: Heidi, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was bitten by fire ants and had a very bad reaction. I was advised that a home remedy for the bites was to soak in witch hazel and Epsom salt. It was about 36 hours after the bit but after the soak I felt much better. I did have to continue to soak for a few more days. The next time I was bitten about a week later I soaked much quicker, the relief was almost instant. It seemed like the longer I ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber