User Reviews & Ratings - LYSINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of LYSINE.

«LYSINE Information

See products with LYSINE

2/26/2015 2:32:07 AM

Reviewer: BevM, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I JUST started using these yesterday. I've gotten cold sores since I was a kid, now that I'm older and have other health problems, I am stressed a lot and so I've been getting them at least once a month. They're SO ugly and embarrassing, making my lips huge and when they are in the corners of my mouth, they are very difficult to get to heal, even though my doctor gave me a prescrip ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2015 9:26:13 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
I have had cold sores since childhood. Late teens they got real bad, I decided to do research and learned what triggers them like the sun, citrus fruits, nuts, tanning booths, beer,alcohol which I was doing all of regularly. I learned that all foods have arginine and lysine in them and high arginine foods trigger cold sores to come so a diet rich in lysine foods prevents them. Also I learned t ... Show Full Comment

2/21/2015 11:43:45 PM

Reviewer: Beaner6789, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Had cold sores as long as i can remember, I am thirty years old. This has been the most effective treatment I have come across.

1/28/2015 8:24:20 PM

Reviewer: Mamab, 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
At the first sign of out break I take 2000 mg lysine. Apply tea tree oil to the sight. Continue with 1000 mg of lysine every few hours for 24 hours. Usually stops bad outbreak if caught soon enough. Also speeds up healing. Remain on it for a few days to ensure healing.

1/27/2015 10:45:22 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
The only thing that works next to Zovirax except Zovirax requires prescription.

St Johns wart