User Reviews & Ratings - LYSINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of LYSINE.

«LYSINE Information

See products with LYSINE

7/26/2016 2:47:03 AM

Reviewer: me, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Take l-lysine as soon as you feel the twinge of a cold sore coming on. 5000mg first day, 4000mg second day, 3000mg third day, 2000mg fourth day, 1000mg fifth day. Cold sore will be gone or minimal...

6/20/2016 11:05:52 PM

Reviewer: inAZ, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have had the burden of cold sores most of my life. I typically have outbreaks due to stress. I will take 2-4 1000 mg tablets on the onset daily. I will also use a leading (and unfortunately expensive) topical ointment. This will absolutely stop the virus in its tracks and the healing time is is cut to virtually a few days. As suggested I will definitely take Lysine daily for prevention.

6/10/2016 10:56:15 AM

Reviewer: HCW, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I take 2000MG Lysine every day and increase when I feel a cold sore coming on. I have been taking Lysine daily since my last cold sore outbreak on my lip and have been cold sore free for almost 2 years. I also use Zovirex when I first feel the tingle and increase Lysine and it seems to knock them out wonderfully!

6/8/2016 8:31:35 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have had cold sores all my life. I recently found "Orajel Single Dose" treatments that work wonders.... But they are expensive for just 2 treatments ($20) I use both within 24 hours because we all know THEY SUCK! I heard about Lysine from my co-worker and I reallllyyyyy hope it works. I bought the 1000 mg tablets. Wish me luck!

5/31/2016 11:07:57 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I take 1000mg lysine 3x day at the first sign of a cold sore. Cold sore stops in its tracks and completely clears up within 1-2 days. Incredible results!

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?