User Reviews & Ratings - LYSINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of LYSINE.

«LYSINE Information

See products with LYSINE

3/19/2014 8:55:14 AM

Reviewer: Dbetts, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I only get a cold sore 1x every 2-3years. Felt one coming on, went to local drug store, women cashier showed me all the options, I went with Lysine 500mg vitamins and Carmex lip balm. The cold sore never enlarged and within 1wk it was gone.

3/18/2014 6:41:30 PM

Reviewer: cherimae, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
has really helped me when I feel a cold sore come on. I will take Lysine and it will stop the growth in its tracks darn near. I still get one but it does not seem to fester to as big as it could.I have not taken it daily as a preventative measure, not sure if I should do so. But I highly suggest, it is amazingly helpful.

3/12/2014 11:25:47 PM

Reviewer: burninhell, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
helped sometimes but when they finally got you they were worse than ever - will never use again

3/8/2014 8:10:15 AM

Reviewer: lauraxhikari, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was so happy!! This worked wonderfully.for me. Abreva didnt help my cold sores so when I got one again within 2 months I went to buy anything that would help. I saw : Lysine + cold sore treatment. I took it around 3pm aftrt school and took it every two hours like the directions said. Then later I bought lysine vitamins (1000 mg). There are large so I suggest geyting a pill cutter- however i didn ... Show Full Comment

3/4/2014 9:10:11 AM

Reviewer: happygirl, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
i got chappped lips and took LLysin and it was gone within days instead of nine, and it did not even blister up!!! WAAAHOO! L-Lysine will stay in my purse, car house and office at all times!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed