User Reviews & Ratings - LYSINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of LYSINE.

«LYSINE Information

See products with LYSINE

2/19/2016 10:46:31 AM

Reviewer: Doglady, 55-64 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    Love this stuff. I take 500 mg several times a week and as long as I don't go more than 3 or 4 days without it I will stay cold sore free. Nothing else works at all for me. I had some recent surgery, had to stop it for 2 weeks. I came home from the hospital with 9 small cold sores. 2 on the top lip and two groups on the lower lip which spread into 2 huge patches on the lower lip and chin ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2016 9:26:13 AM

Comment:

Reason for taking: Cold sores
    1/29/2016 8:48:53 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
    IF, you can catch that first tingle! Grab the Lysine. Very important to go on the offense first! I nuke it, 6-8 thousand mg tablets. I don't recommend to others, but this knocks it out for me. I only use when I feel a cold sore coming on and/or combating one.

12/15/2015 5:42:30 PM

Reviewer: Gette, 55-64 on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
    One 1000mg tablet daily to keep cold sores away. If I run out, I can feel the tingling of the cold sore when under stress or in the sun too long. Once I'm back on the lysine, gone again!

11/30/2015 5:31:04 PM

Reviewer: InTheNeighborhood, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    I began taking lysine supplements 5 months ago in hopes of curbing future cold sore outbreaks. I was taking 1 500mg capsule daily (since the tablets are huge, the capsule allowed me to open it and pour the powder into a smoothie or even plain water - as it doesn't taste bad or like anything at all), and I would take 2 each day/at the same time if I felt run-down from travel or other natural ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?