User Reviews & Ratings - LYSINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of LYSINE.

«LYSINE Information

See products with LYSINE

6/30/2013 12:51:02 AM

Reviewer: Ren1187, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I came home from the beach the other day and six blisters appeared on my bottom lip. I was horrified because I had only had one blister at a time before but I guess it was way too much sun. I began my usual treatment of abreva that doesn't always do much. The next day I heard about lysine as a treatment and immediately ran out to buy it. I began taking a 500 mg tablet 3times a day (more then t ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2013 11:32:35 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
    I just started getting cold sores in my 40's and I find that topical Lysine (from the health food store) works just as good as Lipactin from the pharmacy. I have never taken Lysine orally, but I know the topical use works.

6/10/2013 8:31:10 PM

Reviewer: fzqw6v, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Cold sores
    6/3/2013 3:28:47 AM

Reviewer: HelenJ, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I've used Lysine for a number of years, taken orally the moment an outbreak of a cold sore is noticed. Lysine stops the cold sore from developing. I no longer use anything else. It has saved me a lot of painful, troublesome and unsightly cold sores. Highly recommend it's use.

5/29/2013 4:04:09 PM

Reviewer: Brittany, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    As soon as I feel a tingle, or even after one decides to show up, pop a couple lysine and it goes away. I have been getting cold sores for 15 years, nothing else has worked. $5 for a bottle of 250 pills. I have one at home, one in my car and one at my desk. Its an answered prayer.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?