User Reviews & Ratings - LYSINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of LYSINE.

«LYSINE Information

See products with LYSINE

8/20/2014 6:01:16 PM

Reviewer: crabbyguy, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
*HINT* you do not have to take everyday take every other day 3-4 pills a week it will keep in CHECK ;O)

8/14/2014 2:39:56 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Lysine is amazing at stopping cold sores especially if you just start feeling the tingle. While it is not a knockout punch like acyclovir, it certainly can prevent minor outbreaks and reduce blister time.

8/1/2014 1:02:46 PM

Comment:
I've been plagued with the nasty cold sore since I was a kid. I hate when I get them and at 34 I still get embarrassed and don't like to be around people when I get them. Last night I felt that tingling and I saw it coming on in a form of a tiny bump. I read that Lysine would help so I bought a bottle of it a long time ago. Last night was the time to put it to the test. I usually take Acyc ... Show Full Comment

7/21/2014 6:03:21 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I must have taken a reaction to this treatment and I thought I was having a heart attack. I stopped taking it immediately but it is taking some days to leave my system. I would thoroughly recommend that you consult with your doctor before taking this treatment as I did not and it was certainly to my cost. The treatment did seem to work but the side effects for me were absolutely terrifying.

7/19/2014 9:32:54 PM

Reviewer: Linfreds, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
I've been getting cold sores since I was a teenager. I started taking Lysine every day about 5 years ago and I haven't gotten one since.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber