Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - RUTIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RUTIN.

«RUTIN Information

See products with RUTIN

9/25/2015 9:02:40 AM

Reviewer: jeanann, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took bioflavonoids w/50 mg. rutin for hemorrhoids. It was not effective until I took 6 in the a.m. with a tall glass of water and 6 in the p.m., again with a tall glass of water. they were gone in six days. I got my info from the Encyclopedia of Natural Healing. The hemorrhoids were a result of pregnancy. I suffered for two years until I found this effective course of healing.

9/10/2015 1:40:53 PM

Reviewer: JustJW, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I taken 500 mg a day to manage hemorrhoids and it does a good job! I will say however, I must continue using it to keep up the effectiveness. I have also noticed I have lot of muscle tightness, leg heaviness, and swollen ankles since I started taking it. I think I may have to quit taking it because of these side effects, which is disappointing.

5/9/2015 10:30:09 AM

Reviewer: dixie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have developed sub conjunctival eye hemorrhages very frequently. I started taking Rutin but wasn't sure the dosage. It has not helped my eyes. I'm so depressed because I had heard great things about this. Does anyone know if I should take a larger dose?

11/5/2014 8:36:14 PM

Reviewer: peggy, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Other
7/23/2014 4:44:33 PM

Reviewer: Rutin Piles treatment, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Well have to say had a bad case of hemorrhoids after doing a lot of DIY\ heavy lifting. I though after suffering with piles for some time and not getting any where with creams to give this stuff a go to see if it helps and have to say wow. This stuff caused swelling to go down which stops any healing from working and allows the body heal. I would always recommend rutin for Piles as the drug help ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?