User Reviews & Ratings - RUTIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RUTIN.

«RUTIN Information

See products with RUTIN

8/26/2013 1:44:00 PM

Reviewer: (Caregiver)

Comment:
My veterinarian recommended this for my elderly cat, after he suffered a stroke, and was diagnosed with heart disease and pulmonary edema. After adding this to his usual prescription regimen, I noticed a marked improvement in his activity level, and his breathing quickly improved. If it works this well with pets, I'm sure it will work well in humans.

8/3/2013 9:29:07 AM

Reviewer: annie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I am taking rutin for bruising due to sun damaged skin. It does not prevent all bruising, but definately improves the amount of bruising I have I take it daily in a dose of 500 mg (it is all I can find). When I have run out and gone off for a week, I have severe bruising all over my arms. I make sure I DO NOT RUN OUT anylonger!!

7/17/2013 11:26:03 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
About 20 years ago, I was getting ready to have surgery for hemorrhoids - internal & external. My sister showed me her book on Amish remedies. The number one remedy for hemorrhoids was Rutin. I could not find it in any drugstore, but I did find it at GNC. I started taking it twice a day, and on the 5th day, my problem was completely gone. This remedy works! I've only had 2 0r 3 " ... Show Full Comment

1/31/2013 10:34:52 AM

Reviewer: Kat1srq, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My children use to suffer from extreme nose bleeds. If the air turned from humid to dry, or when they jumped into a chlorine pool, or when they were physically active the nose bleeds would last for an hour. I thought they were going to bleed to death. Their Grandmother discovered rutin at the local health food store. There nose bleeds stopped immediately. I am a true believer that it strengthens c ... Show Full Comment

11/23/2012 11:34:44 PM

Reviewer: Solgar, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've used rutin for 30 years whenever I feel a cold coming, a sore throat, or coughing. It has to be in the beginning, and after 3 days, a 500 mg pill a day, all the symptons are gone. Magical. But eat something when you take it.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?