Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - QUERCETIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of QUERCETIN.

«QUERCETIN Information

See products with QUERCETIN

1/4/2016 10:27:09 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Took for Back pain and after two days - my back felt 100% better.

5/7/2015 12:36:38 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I received a bee sting to the top of my head and had a systemic reaction, including hives and wheeziness. A double dose of quercitin administered by my doctor cleared the tightness in my throat and chest in 10 minutes. She said it acts as an antihistamine.

2/16/2015 9:52:16 AM

Reviewer: Teateajay, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
In 2009 I was diagnosed with dust mite allergy. I was given nasonex and also Loratadine and in 2010 I was given Flixonase. I'd been having stuffy nose, runny nose, odd taste/smell in my nose, congestion, phlegm, globus pharynges (usually after being out in cold windy weather I noticed), and stuffy ears. I was not happy taking prescribed steroids, so I started Quercitin in Feb 2012, at first 3- ... Show Full Comment

11/13/2014 2:11:24 PM

Reviewer: Bunnie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Suggested to me by a naturopath for use in controlling my chronic idiopathic urticaria, a auto-immune disease causing welts and hives. I've been on prednisone for almost 3 years, plus 3 other histamines and this is the only thing that has gotten me off prednisone. I buy the powder from Bulk Supplements. Easy to use, once a day, mixed in with vanilla yogurt. Lifesaver for me

11/2/2014 8:00:01 AM

Reviewer: nonnie2003, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
My massage therapist told me about Quercetin when I was complaining about side effects the OTC allergy/sinus medications. I tried it. It worked SO MUCH BETTER and has no side effects! I do have to take it at least twice a day, it seems the effects wear off, but I am not complaining! I have laryngeal dystonia and has Botox injections in my vocal cords every few months, and, typically, my immune ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?