User Reviews & Ratings - QUERCETIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of QUERCETIN.

«QUERCETIN Information

See products with QUERCETIN

3/27/2013 9:05:16 PM

Reviewer: ALJ, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Taking this for inflammation and allergies; if I don't take this I really notice a flare up of my inhalant allergies and itchy skin/eczema. I take AI by Pure Encapsulations (also has tumeric and ginger).

2/28/2013 7:07:51 AM

Reviewer: KateSingleton, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I heard that Quercetin was good for Mononucleosis according to a study on Pubmed called, "Inhibitory effect of flavonoid derivatives on Epstein-Barr virus activation and two-stage carcinogenesis of skin tumors." So, actually my mother got me a supplement that has quercetin in it called Gene-Eden-VIR. I was really happy with the results as I wasn't sick near as long as I probably w ... Show Full Comment

1/8/2013 1:50:11 PM

Reviewer: Mike, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I was suffering with chronic bronchitis brought on by any minor cold i came down with. I was also suffering from what I was told was excersise induced asthma. I could not be any where near cigar or cigarette smoke without coughing and having problems breathing. Friend suggested I start using QBC supplement. Took it daily as a supplement along with my vitamin regimen for about six months. Since ... Show Full Comment

9/11/2012 6:02:43 PM

Reviewer: Amiga , 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am just past one month on it plus zinc for allergy and asthma symptoms. I have been able to get off one of the two antihistamines I was on and am hoping for continued improvement. I do have dry eyes and am not sure if that is another allergy symptom or a side effect.

6/2/2012 5:29:29 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was taking Natural D-Hist that contains Quercetin for allergy symtoms due to dustmites & seasonal allergies. D-Hist worked very well for me in elliminating symtoms & improved my daily workouts, energy level & tiredness. Unfortunatley, it caused my eczema to worsen. Flare ups on my hands, burning & itching. I stopped taking D-Hist & eczema rapidly improved the next day.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber