User Reviews & Ratings - RESVERATROL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RESVERATROL.

«RESVERATROL Information

See products with RESVERATROL

3/15/2014 2:16:23 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Had much knee pain and was taking osteobyflex and pain medication and also had an injection in my knee but still has pain. After I started taking the Resveratrol, I ran out of the Osteobyflex and noticed that I was fine. I have been taking Resveratrol for close to three years and am doing fine. Take Resverage 100 mg. Started taking Resveratrol made by Procaps.

2/18/2014 3:53:29 PM

Reviewer: grimbow, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Started taking this for weight loss (500mg per day of trans-resveratrol). I didn't experience any extreme weight loss, but I did notice that my craving for sweets was greatly diminished to the point I was able to give up my life long soda habit in favor of un-sweetened iced tea and passing up dessert isn't a major trauma. Can't really put my finger on why, but I do feel better overall ... Show Full Comment

8/28/2013 12:10:08 AM

Reviewer: specialkck, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I both the concetrated liquid form. Directions where 1 tbsp per day. After 3 days every joint in my body ached so bad! even my jaw!! I stopped taking it and 2 days later my joints no longer ache. Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

8/13/2013 1:29:34 AM

Reviewer: epi-doc, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
I am a medical scientist and clinical researcher, so I need to add that what I say is based only on my perception of my own experience and cannot be generalized. However, since beginning resveratrol 250 mg one tab/day, my triglycerides have decreased, LDL has decreased, HDL has increased (such that my HDL level is higher than LDL), and both fasting glucose and A1C have become remarkably low: fasti ... Show Full Comment

4/20/2013 7:13:48 PM

Reviewer: supplement sceptic, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I saw the ad by Dr. Oz and thought it might be something that would improve overall health. The next physical I had with my doctor indicated an elevation in liver enzymes. Two more blood workups and a visit to a specialist later, it was determined that the Resveratrol was responsible!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed