User Reviews & Ratings - RESVERATROL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RESVERATROL.

«RESVERATROL Information

See products with RESVERATROL

8/19/2015 12:13:30 PM

Reviewer: Henry1941, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
    3/24/2015 7:29:24 AM

Reviewer: Caldwell, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    This stuff needs to come with a warning. The first time I took it, I was very pleased with how much better I felt and kept taking it. Then I got tendonitis in my ankle (Achilles tendon). I read somewhere that that could be connected to the resveratrol, stopped taking it - and the tendonitis cleared up. A year later, I tried taking some more. Again, I felt better - but before long, I developed ... Show Full Comment

8/18/2014 6:08:18 AM

Reviewer: Pol, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I've had chronic gout since my early 20's, Dr's say it's not hereditary, I find that funny Because nearly everyone in my dad's family Have it. Especially the females :( So I've only taken arthritix I think it's called, it's an Anti inflammatory tablet. This medication has a magnitude Of side effects. So I've sort for alternative methods and while res ... Show Full Comment

3/15/2014 2:16:23 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    Had much knee pain and was taking osteobyflex and pain medication and also had an injection in my knee but still has pain. After I started taking the Resveratrol, I ran out of the Osteobyflex and noticed that I was fine. I have been taking Resveratrol for close to three years and am doing fine. Take Resverage 100 mg. Started taking Resveratrol made by Procaps.

8/28/2013 12:10:08 AM

Reviewer: specialkck, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I both the concetrated liquid form. Directions where 1 tbsp per day. After 3 days every joint in my body ached so bad! even my jaw!! I stopped taking it and 2 days later my joints no longer ache. Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?