User Reviews & Ratings - RED RASPBERRY

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RED RASPBERRY.

«RED RASPBERRY Information

See products with RED RASPBERRY

7/24/2014 7:51:09 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Red raspberry keytones is a kin to synephrine. In my whole life I have never known or observed a heart arrhythmia in myself. After being on the raspberry keytone tablets for about 10 days I began to notice a buzz in my head and in taking my pulse, I found I was skipping beats, every two to 4 beats. I can't tell you how much this concerned me me. Since the keytones was the only thing change ... Show Full Comment

7/17/2014 2:52:39 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I've had a summer cold for the past 3 days and just had my first cup of hot red raspberry leaf tea -- not only did it taste fantastic, but my soar itchy throat went away and my nose isn't nearly as runny. I'll be drinking it regularly until my cold passes... and probably after that too -- it's super yummy with just a bit of honey

12/8/2013 8:53:48 PM

Reviewer: mia, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I took this to lighten my periods. I take one cup raspberry leaf tea per day with Truvia sweetener and a bit of cinnamon powder. My periods are now medium to light, not heavy anymore. I also notice less PMS symptoms and period is more regular. I especially recommend this tea for women with trauma disorders, as less PMS means easier coping with trauma symptoms as well.

9/14/2012 10:07:47 AM

Reviewer: kayseecat, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking Raspberry Ketones for about a week now to aid in weight loss. I find them to be very effective as an appetite suppressant and feel more energetic when taking them. Lost 5 lbs the first week. Makes it much easier to watch calorie intake and seems to take away sweet cravings.

7/14/2012 9:50:07 AM

Reviewer: mistyeire, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Another Dr.Oz lie - says you can lose weight with this - I have taken it for 1 month and not lost 1 pound!!!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber