User Reviews & Ratings - FENNEL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of FENNEL.

«FENNEL Information

See products with FENNEL

9/21/2014 5:50:32 PM

Reviewer: anrolen, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Never had digestive problems ever....but recently started suffering from flatulence. Could not put it down to diet so was in the dark as to the cause. I was desperate saw a write up about fennel, tried it and can hardly believe the change after only second day using.

7/29/2014 4:11:47 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have crohns disease and duodenal ulcers. I drink fennel tea during crohns flare-ups to decrease inflammation and gas; it has saved my digestive life :)

7/13/2014 9:43:52 PM

Reviewer: asdfghjklpark, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
horrible. spent the night with a terrible stomachache, which continued on to the morning. This then led to vomiting and diarrhoea. Not a pleasant experience AT ALL. And this was just on the first time I consumed it.

2/5/2014 8:06:58 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had trouble with constipation all my life. Most treatments cause gas, bloating, and pain and other unpleasant side effects. Tea made from fennel seeds (I grind them in my coffee grinder) once or twice a day has worked well for me. I have chronic diverticulitis so this has been a life saver! I wish I had found it years ago so I could have avoided the diverticulitis. I highly recommend it fo ... Show Full Comment

11/2/2013 10:07:24 AM

Reviewer: 2pence, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have IBS, especially troublesome is the bloating, constipation and gas. When I travel (which I have to travel a lot for work) I especially have trouble with constipation. I stumbled upon this tea when looking for herbal teas in the grocery store. It work perfectly. I drink a cup of hot tea in the evenings and my bowel movements have regulated nicely. The tea has a pleasant flavor and I do n ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber