User Reviews & Ratings - BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE.

«BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE Information

See products with BETAINE HYDROCHLORIDE

12/1/2013 6:12:15 PM

Reviewer: guido, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I suffered from terrible heartburn for years which often resulted in throwing up(I'm veggy and generally eat sensibly). Every doctor I spoke to just handed me a prescription for omeprazole. After getting fed up with feeling bloated and sluggish all the time I stumbled upon a book called 'why stomach acid is good for you'. To cut a long story short, I started taking a HCl & pepsi ... Show Full Comment

11/17/2013 3:05:29 PM

Reviewer: Waves, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
It was my first time taking the product and after about an hour my heart started racing like it was going to explode. This continued all through the night and into the morning. I only took 1 tablet. I almost rushed myself to hospital as I wasn't sure what was happening to me. It was so scary. DO NOT TAKE THIS.

10/13/2013 3:49:22 PM

Reviewer: dewi, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Spent 4 years feeling like I had the stomach flu constantly...diarrhea, nausea, heartburn, flatulance, etc. Since beginning taking Betain HCI, most of these symptoms are under control as long as I take the supplement faithfully.

10/1/2013 10:38:21 AM

Reviewer: Tom-AZ, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have been using this ( under a nutritionist's advice ) to wean myself off Prilosec (omeprazole). To be clear this vitamin\drug? only helps me get through a hard to digest meal. The only thing that heals my stomach is eating real food and not indulging in acidic things like alcohol or spicy food or WHEAT!!!! But what the Beatine HCI does is mean that if I have to eat bread or any of the prior ... Show Full Comment

8/27/2013 6:39:06 PM

Reviewer: Spartan, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
Developed an allergy in mid life - from rose dust in CA. DC recommended B H - I only need 1/4 tab in mouth (very bitter). Dries up eyes and nose in minutes - no aftereffects for me.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed