User Reviews & Ratings - BIOTIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BIOTIN.

«BIOTIN Information

See products with BIOTIN

9/17/2014 10:05:50 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking biotin for 5 months and my hair is healthier and thicker. My nails have not improved but my skin is beautiful. I am very satisfied.

9/13/2014 11:28:45 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Hair loss
9/5/2014 8:00:57 PM

Reviewer: wendy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been using 5000mcg of biotin for what I wss told was called old nails, nails with ridges and hair thinning due to hormone meds and have notice that my nails are growing and ridges are disappearing. I was told by my hair stylist to try biotin. She had recommended supplement to a customer and had worked wonders.Hair seems fuller and my skin looks and feels lighter not blotchy and softer.

9/4/2014 7:17:06 PM

Reviewer: Minuet01, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am a 53yr old female with Graves. My hair has been thin for years. I started using Biotin 5000mcg twice a day. In the Morning and at night with a Nician 250. I have seen an increase in hair growth, and a decrease in hair in the shower drain. I have been doing this since March 2014. I have had no side effects. I am pleased with the length growth. I still have thin hair, but there is new grow ... Show Full Comment

9/1/2014 11:11:07 AM

Reviewer: Carol Watson, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am hsving some symptoms that I cannot account for and am wondering whether or not they could be related.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber