User Reviews & Ratings - BIOTIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BIOTIN.

«BIOTIN Information

See products with BIOTIN

11/26/2014 11:21:10 AM

Reviewer: Taylor H, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Took 1000 mcg daily for the past 5 months to help motivate hair growth. It caused a very itchy scalp but my hair has definitely grown and is stronger and it made my nails grow FAST. I'm now taking 5000 mcg daily.

9/4/2014 5:10:34 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
The brand I take is Simply Right and it is excellent! Within just a few weeks I could tell a difference in my nails which were ridged and splitting and flaking. I was taking another brand which was NOT working. This brand is easier to take, you let it melt in your mouth and it's cherry flavored. I have had no problem with my face breaking out. It may be because I'm 68 yrs. old. I high ... Show Full Comment

8/13/2014 12:48:59 PM

Reviewer: bg, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I took biotin 5000Mg it helped hair growth but it cause me to GAIN WEIGHT. I excersize regularly but i noticed i got a bit heavier

8/7/2014 2:55:03 PM

Reviewer: catlover, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I took this to help with hair breakage and improve the overall haalth of my hair. It has done absotlutely nothing to improve it in any way. Waste of time and money.

3/21/2014 12:16:57 PM

Reviewer: JD, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Lifelong fine straight hair that became even finer with age(?). I read a magazine article about ways to combat fine, thinning hair and taking a Biotin supplement was recommended. I bought a bottle, started taking 1 2500mg daily. Within a short time my hair had natural body and curl. I discontinued using my hairdryer and any styling aids on my hair. I wash, towel dry, scrunch and go. What a c ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber