User Reviews & Ratings - BIOTIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BIOTIN.

«BIOTIN Information

See products with BIOTIN

7/10/2014 11:54:04 AM

Reviewer: Christina, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Biotin has worked wonders for me! My hair was very damaged from regular coloring and since I have been taking biotin my hair is thicker and growing very fast. My nails are the strongest and longest they have ever been! My skin is also looking better. I have had no bad side effects. I have switched between the 5000 and 10000 mcg pills (whichever is on sale)and have had great results for the la ... Show Full Comment

7/10/2014 1:16:24 AM

Reviewer: msilva79, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My hair thinned since I have my children I'm 34 yes old my nails never grew ive been taking biotin 5000 daily and ive seen good results no more acne my nails are growing strong and im losing less hair and its finally growing..I recommend this vitamin but always read the directions for side effects.

6/12/2014 11:35:58 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking 3000 mcg daily,for over 2 months, and if anything my brittle nails are worse and I seem to losing more hair! A side effect I didn't expect is scalp itch. So I've stopped using it as of today, waste of money!!

6/7/2014 9:25:35 PM

Reviewer: Alli, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
4 weeks of taking 1000 m twice daily. This stuff is amazing fully hope it helps everyone that takes it.

5/19/2014 11:42:32 PM

Reviewer: Nina, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Taking Biotin helps sometimes for my hair loss and nail problem. Now I have joint pain in my thumb. Is this a side effect?

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber