User Reviews & Ratings - BIOTIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BIOTIN.

«BIOTIN Information

See products with BIOTIN

12/10/2015 2:44:32 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 (Consumer)

Comment:
    I took the 10,000 biotin and it really works but you have to drink lots of water so you won't break out while using it

11/30/2015 1:51:38 AM

Reviewer: Stargirl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I started using Biotin in hopes to grow out my hair since it takes as much time to grow as it takes a turtle to go around the world and it would break off a lot too. I started in August with the 2500mcg pill that melts in your mouth. The cherry flavor did not have an after taste at all; my nails became much much harder and longer; my face isn't breaking out besides during menstruation and I ba ... Show Full Comment

11/25/2015 6:21:07 AM

Reviewer: Sharmaine, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    My skin is already nice and smooth but my hair started breaking off real bad so I started using biotin HSN 10,000 mg and I immediately started seeing results in my hair longer and healthier and my nails started to grow... Got them from Walmart for $7 I looovvveeee them

10/5/2015 6:30:56 PM

Reviewer: DR Walker, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I was suffering from hair loss in the center of my head. The biotin has helped my hair to grow and get thicker. I also notice a difference in my eyebrows, which had become very thin. My eyebrows are becoming fuller, and I am using less, and less eye pencil.

9/12/2015 8:00:47 AM

Reviewer: Blondbear, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been experiencing hair loss. Dermatologist recommended biotin. Age and possible stress as factors. So far, after 3 months, the shedding seems to have slowed but the hair is still thinner.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?