User Reviews & Ratings - BIOTIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BIOTIN.

«BIOTIN Information

See products with BIOTIN

1/22/2014 9:29:41 PM

Reviewer: happy long hair , 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I wanted to grow my hair out long for the summer and before taking biotin my hair grew very slow or not at all. I started taking 1000mcg of biotin every other day and slowly increasing my dose to no more than 5000mcg . So far I've had no acne problems and my hair is growing super fast...its thinker shinier and soo sooo soft. I love it! You dont need much .

12/27/2013 8:45:37 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking between 3000-5000mcgs of biotin inconsistently for years, and it has helped quite a bit. I roughly take it 2-3 times per week. I've been purchasing the 1000mcg tablets from Walmart and taking 3-5 tablets...HOWEVER, the last time I bought a bottle, I purchased the bottles that contains 5000mcgs per pill. I FORGOT, i switched up the pill type and accidently kept taking 3-4 pil ... Show Full Comment

11/13/2013 5:04:31 AM

Reviewer: Stoogeman4, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
can biotin cause depression

10/25/2013 10:03:46 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
9/23/2013 4:50:21 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been taking Biotin for metabolism for over a month and I've noticed that it makes me hungry, all the time.

St Johns wart