User Reviews & Ratings - BIOTIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BIOTIN.

«BIOTIN Information

See products with BIOTIN

6/26/2013 10:27:35 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I have tried everything! garlic in polish, soaking nails in vinegar/H2O, strengthening nail polish and cuticle oil. I was shocked that after 1.5 months my nails did not split. I just took one a day 1,000mcg. Bought them at Walgreens on sale :) Can't remember which brand though.

5/27/2013 10:24:56 AM

Reviewer: bettypolhamus, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been taking biotin for a month,it has shown a difference in my nails,feel stronger, hair seems to be growing some,noticed a steady weekly weight gain, i take 5000mg per day,going to cut back to every other day

3/12/2013 12:26:30 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
After over a year of using biotin daily, I saw absolutely no change in fingernails.

12/29/2012 10:54:52 AM

Reviewer: Kat, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking biotin because my nails became brittle after menopause. It didn't help my nails much but I started getting frequent compliments on my skin. My facial skin has become much smoother and the blotchiness I've had since I was a child is gone.

11/14/2012 2:33:54 PM

Reviewer: Thetis, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am 64, and have always had thin brittle nails. I have been using biotin for 6 months, and my nails are strong as nails :) Love the English language :) In addition, my thin white hair has thickened!! Love it!!

St Johns wart