User Reviews & Ratings - BIOTIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BIOTIN.

«BIOTIN Information

See products with BIOTIN

9/17/2014 10:05:50 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking biotin for 5 months and my hair is healthier and thicker. My nails have not improved but my skin is beautiful. I am very satisfied.

7/4/2013 2:36:00 PM

Reviewer: geri, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
hair was falling out so bad that hairdresser was having a difficult time doing my hair, this has helped 100%

6/23/2013 12:57:52 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Began couple of weeks ago, so no noticeable difference yet--remaining hopeful!

5/28/2013 10:36:29 AM

Reviewer: blueyes, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
My hairdresser asked what I was doing different for my hair- that it's fuller, healthier, and growing faster. Manicurist said same about my nails. I just question whether this is causing my face to sweat more?

1/29/2013 4:23:08 PM

Reviewer: No Stress! , 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
After many months of extreme stress/poor sleep my hair began to break off and fall out. I also noticed a thinning spot at crown of my head Dr says could be blood pressure message and/or hormone issues from perimenopause. I read about biotin and tried it. Take 5000 mcg per day Natrol Fast Dissolve. In less than 3 weeks I have no breakage and my hair is thicker at the root. My skin looks better a ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?