User Reviews & Ratings - BIOTIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BIOTIN.

«BIOTIN Information

See products with BIOTIN

6/8/2011 5:10:16 PM

Reviewer: hangnloose, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I take 5000mcg a day. But being a gastric bypass patient it is not unusual for the hair to fall out. It was coming out in hand fulls. But it has stopped now. And you can see the new growth. I also have to open my up and put it in food. Can't swollow pills

5/18/2011 11:21:45 AM

Reviewer: carrolanne, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Well, I decided to give biotin a trie after reading about its effectiveness on thinning hair. I began taking 5000 mcg once a day, however, I began having a feeling of a racing heart and stopped taking it. My daughter is a hair stylist and said she has had several clients mention this happening as well. I may try half the amount and see what happens.

2/8/2011 11:16:12 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Hair loss
11/30/2010 10:16:58 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I tried to take biotin for hair loss. I became dizy, my joints ached, and it made me hungry all the time. I had thyroid cancer in 2003. I have a baby who just stopped breast feeding. Seems to risky to take.

7/23/2010 5:41:29 PM

Reviewer: momosity, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
My "hair loss" is by choice; I like to grow my hair long, then donate it to charities that use it to make wigs for cancer patients. I've used Biotin for approximately 3 months now and the results have been remarkable! Fuller, longer, stronger hair, growing in faster than I've ever experienced. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants better hair growth.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber