User Reviews & Ratings - BIOTIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BIOTIN.

«BIOTIN Information

See products with BIOTIN

«Previous 21-24 of 24
4/16/2010 6:57:06 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have been taking 1000 mgg of biotin for a week. I have a faint rash on face and a mild sore throat. Have stopped using it.

3/4/2010 7:19:37 AM

Reviewer: Jessica, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Perhaps I'm just a rare case but I started taking these again once a day for the past two weeks and noticed some annoying and bad side effects. I took these because I was hoping for stronger nails and clearer skin but my side effects have been blemishes, cramps, and no energy. I'll see how I go now that I've stopped with Biotin.

10/14/2009 1:18:28 PM

Reviewer: melt343, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
This stuff is Great! I take 2 a day and my nails grow faster and they are thicker. I Love this stuff and my hair grows faster and is not falling out. It almost looks like some of my grey hair is getting color back in it.

6/25/2009 10:19:25 PM

Reviewer: stitches, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking 5000 mg of Biotin daily for several months and I have noticed my nails are stronger, not splitting or peeling, also, my hair has stopped falling out. This was the main reason I started taking this vitamin supplement. My hair was baby fine, very thin and weak. Now, my hair is thicker, more abundant and the oil has returned to make it shinier and healthier.

«Previous 21-24 of 24

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber