User Reviews & Ratings - L-TRYPTOPHAN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of L-TRYPTOPHAN.

«L-TRYPTOPHAN Information

See products with L-TRYPTOPHAN

5/29/2014 7:40:16 AM

Reviewer: sprkie, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I use this to aid in sleep. It works very well. Helps me relax. I get mine from LiftMode.

3/13/2014 5:15:19 PM

Reviewer: doylie, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I use tryptophan to help me sleep. I had a prescription for Ambient which worked for a while but lost it's effectiveness. I use many over the counter items since I have found that I need to rotate as my body will not respond after 2 or 3 days. I use herbal teas, melatonin and tryptophan primarily and find I get good results this way.

6/2/2013 5:41:49 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took this to help with sleep and after a few days, became incredibly dizzy-never experienced anything like this. There are known very dangerous side effects and I don't believe it's as harmless as they claim

4/12/2013 4:10:23 PM

Reviewer: updateyourhealth, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
a client had tried everything out in the market foe sleep treatment; and the situation kept getting worse. I suggested L-Tryptophan. She has been taking it for the past 2 months and her sleep quality has improved tremendously.

2/14/2013 5:45:44 PM

Reviewer: batavier, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I used to take it regularly until the FDA took it of the market when this supplement, made by a JAPANESE firm and possibly contaminated, caused serious adverse reactions. In, what looked to me like a case of overreaction, the FDA removed ALL L-Tryptophan from the market. This was also the time when the FDA tried to remove all "food-supplements" from the market. The other day, I found ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber