User Reviews & Ratings - ST JOHN'S WORT

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ST JOHN'S WORT.

«ST JOHN'S WORT Information

See products with ST JOHN'S WORT

12/23/2014 8:38:38 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been using for 3 weeks for SAD and mild depression. I noticed effect immediately. My mood is lighter and overall have more positive thoughts. I have taken once before several years ago for SAD. I have never taken any prescription anti-depressants and do not want to start. I have been taking 700 mg SJW twice daily, which seems high, but unclear on concentration of current brand. I will ... Show Full Comment

12/19/2014 10:24:30 PM

Reviewer: pj, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I feel more positive. One a day is better for me because if I take three a day, my ears buzz.

11/6/2013 4:42:40 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Depression
    10/18/2013 7:26:07 PM

Reviewer: kt, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    Started a month ago and much more stable and level headed. I have been going out and enjoying my self. Its not a miracle pill I'm not where I want to be, but better than I was for sure. It does improve mood.

9/5/2013 11:56:32 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I took one 300mg SJW capsule every night for 3 years. It did not seem to lift my depression, but it did lessen the tension in my anxious body to a slight degree ( I suffer from panic disorder, SAD, GAD, and OCD). This herb made me SO TIRED all day long which seemed to make the depression worse. I also experienced dizziness/lightheadedness which in turn gave me vertigo when I was at work and drivin ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?