User Reviews & Ratings - ST. JOHN'S WORT

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ST. JOHN'S WORT.

«ST. JOHN'S WORT Information

See products with ST. JOHN'S WORT

2/28/2013 12:19:40 AM

Reviewer: Jane, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Everything I've read says it takes about 4-6 weeks. I started taking it late into my depression, so it took about 5-6 weeks to see a difference. What I noticed most is my thought processes, and attitude lifted. The more darker thoughts went away, and now I have thoughts of going for a walk. Basically going from having very narrowed perspective and hopeless outlook on things, to having a more ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2013 4:23:56 AM

Reviewer: tish, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
have been taking st johns wort for 3 weeks with no improvement

11/8/2011 7:49:32 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Natural, and did work like a charm. A slight issue with waking up a few times in the night. Overall positive mood change from first week.

7/22/2011 8:32:04 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
It works. I just wish I could be certain about the concentrations and variabilities of ALL of it's active ingredients, eg. hypericin, hyperforin, etc. in each capsule so that I might be able to approach consistent dosing. Also, I wish I could find a review of manufacturers of St. John's Wort so that I might be able to compare.

7/16/2011 12:18:17 PM

Reviewer: Happypancakeflapper, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Let me just begin by saying I've been on practically every depression med on the market and have had limited success. It seems however that a combination of Bupropion and St Johns Wort has been incredibly successful! Within the first day I was very social, happy, productive and I even found myself dancing and singing in public! Whereas before ST Johns Wort while I was using soley Bupropion ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber