User Reviews & Ratings - ST JOHN'S WORT

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ST JOHN'S WORT.

«ST JOHN'S WORT Information

See products with ST JOHN'S WORT

9/17/2010 5:00:35 PM

Reviewer: kmimitz, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I started taking it for depression. After only 2-3 days I noticed my skin felt like it had be chemically burned (and yes, i know that feeling) and my eyelids were especially sensitive. Turns out St. Johns Wort causes extreme sensitivity in people with more fair skin types. It was causing my skin to literally cook from the inside out. It was very painful. I stopped taking it right away.

8/16/2010 3:34:39 AM

Reviewer: Sundown Naturals SJW, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    So far I'm in a better mood when taking SJW. I take 450mg SJW before bedtime since i also have insomnia and chronic fatigue disorder.

7/8/2010 5:53:36 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    My experience has been similar to most of the comments here. SJW has helped me a lot with my depression. It took about two weeks for me to feel a difference, but now I feel much better and my mood is much more stable. I only felt mild side effects for the first few days. I take it before I go to sleep.

3/26/2010 12:00:13 AM

Reviewer: trekclimber, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I was on my second day of taking SJW, sitting at the computer, and my heart began racing out of control and palpating. I felt like I was about to faint. I've never experienced anything like it before in my life, very scary. I'm 32, Male, and in good shape. I grabbed my car keys and I was about to drive myself to the hospital, I was worried about fainting so I thought about calling a friend ... Show Full Comment

3/22/2010 11:10:04 AM

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?