User Reviews & Ratings - ST. JOHN'S WORT

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ST. JOHN'S WORT.

«ST. JOHN'S WORT Information

See products with ST. JOHN'S WORT

12/9/2010 2:44:48 PM

Reviewer: Solaray, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am using this supplement for almost 3 weeks, I have abdominal pain, constipation,

11/19/2010 3:26:35 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I've used it off and on for many years. Overall it helped quite a bit with depression, but I do feel that I developed some tolerance, and the effects would wane after an initial strong improvement.

11/5/2010 2:40:32 AM

Comment:

Reason for taking: Depression
10/24/2010 11:30:30 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I take 900mg at bed time. It helps me get up and face my day with a smile. If I do not take it I am worthless (depression). I have taken St.John's wort off an on for 10 years. First day I took it this year(Aug.)I cleaned out my fridge with a smile(who likes that job).

10/3/2010 12:54:14 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Excellent response and effectiveness. Know SJW is reason for improvement, as symptons return if I miss 1 day.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber