User Reviews & Ratings - ST JOHN'S WORT

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ST JOHN'S WORT.

«ST JOHN'S WORT Information

See products with ST JOHN'S WORT

10/24/2010 11:30:30 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    I take 900mg at bed time. It helps me get up and face my day with a smile. If I do not take it I am worthless (depression). I have taken St.John's wort off an on for 10 years. First day I took it this year(Aug.)I cleaned out my fridge with a smile(who likes that job).

10/3/2010 12:54:14 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    Excellent response and effectiveness. Know SJW is reason for improvement, as symptons return if I miss 1 day.

9/21/2010 8:24:21 PM

Reviewer: Lovely, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I first started SJW about a month ago along with Fish Oil and so far still feeling depressed. The only thing that I noticed since taking it is weird dreams and tiredness. The dreams are very cool and I often look foward to them when before I go to sleep. But anyway, I will continue taking them along with my fish oil in hopes of alleviating my depression symptoms. If you have trouble going to sleep ... Show Full Comment

9/17/2010 5:00:35 PM

Reviewer: kmimitz, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I started taking it for depression. After only 2-3 days I noticed my skin felt like it had be chemically burned (and yes, i know that feeling) and my eyelids were especially sensitive. Turns out St. Johns Wort causes extreme sensitivity in people with more fair skin types. It was causing my skin to literally cook from the inside out. It was very painful. I stopped taking it right away.

8/16/2010 3:34:39 AM

Reviewer: Sundown Naturals SJW, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    So far I'm in a better mood when taking SJW. I take 450mg SJW before bedtime since i also have insomnia and chronic fatigue disorder.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?