User Reviews & Ratings - ST JOHN'S WORT

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ST JOHN'S WORT.

«ST JOHN'S WORT Information

See products with ST JOHN'S WORT

1/25/2010 9:09:39 PM

Reviewer: rmatteson7839, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I began taking St Johns Wort about a year ago, but my skeptical wife did not trust its effectiveness and we conducted an experiment where The St. Johns Wort was alternately replaced with a placebo (identical looking vitamin). During the periods of placebo, the effect virtually went away. This is not recommended since you should never suddenly stop this supplement, but it sold me and her. I was on ... Show Full Comment

1/23/2010 11:24:37 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I'm a 37 year old women. I've been experiencing anxiety and depression. My muscles were very tense. I've tried some antidepressant medications and I've felt worse. I've been taking St. John's Wort for 1 week and I feel much better. It took the edge off. I feel so calm and at peace.

1/19/2010 4:15:16 PM

Reviewer: dizz55, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I take 2 per day of 300 mg- seems to give me a stomach ache. Anyone else get this?

1/16/2010 11:33:05 PM

Reviewer: None, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I started on St. John's as an alternative to rx anti-depressants. It also eases my many aches and pains, has regulated my sleep pattern, and I find myself smoking less. My energy level has increased and I feel genuinely happy and positive. I was taking Cymbalta, ran out and went through the worst withdrawals I have ever experienced; and I have gone through my fair share. Together with reducing ... Show Full Comment

1/15/2010 1:54:38 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have always had a problem with stress, anxiety. and depression. I have taken St. John's Wort before and stop. I fell into a spiral of depression and almost took my life. So I started the treatment again and I feel better than I have ever felt. I would strongly recommend St. John's Wort. Thank you for saving my life.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?