User Reviews & Ratings - ST JOHN'S WORT

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ST JOHN'S WORT.

«ST JOHN'S WORT Information

See products with ST JOHN'S WORT

7/8/2010 5:53:36 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    My experience has been similar to most of the comments here. SJW has helped me a lot with my depression. It took about two weeks for me to feel a difference, but now I feel much better and my mood is much more stable. I only felt mild side effects for the first few days. I take it before I go to sleep.

3/26/2010 12:00:13 AM

Reviewer: trekclimber, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I was on my second day of taking SJW, sitting at the computer, and my heart began racing out of control and palpating. I felt like I was about to faint. I've never experienced anything like it before in my life, very scary. I'm 32, Male, and in good shape. I grabbed my car keys and I was about to drive myself to the hospital, I was worried about fainting so I thought about calling a friend ... Show Full Comment

3/22/2010 11:10:04 AM

Comment:

Reason for taking: Depression
    1/25/2010 9:09:39 PM

Reviewer: rmatteson7839, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I began taking St Johns Wort about a year ago, but my skeptical wife did not trust its effectiveness and we conducted an experiment where The St. Johns Wort was alternately replaced with a placebo (identical looking vitamin). During the periods of placebo, the effect virtually went away. This is not recommended since you should never suddenly stop this supplement, but it sold me and her. I was on ... Show Full Comment

1/23/2010 11:24:37 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I'm a 37 year old women. I've been experiencing anxiety and depression. My muscles were very tense. I've tried some antidepressant medications and I've felt worse. I've been taking St. John's Wort for 1 week and I feel much better. It took the edge off. I feel so calm and at peace.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?