User Reviews & Ratings - DHEA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of DHEA.

«DHEA Information

11/18/2008 12:55:02 PM

Reviewer: Chile2, Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I am a 60 yr old male. Since taking 75 mg of DHEA for about 1 month, I have had a very positive. More energy and my appearance has improved.

11/11/2008 1:19:50 PM

Reviewer: Ezoombaby, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
The first time I took Dhea I felt it was wonderful. Then I started taking it in the a m verus night and I began to have severe stomach pain, the depression. I stopped and now I am trying it again

5/24/2008 12:54:45 AM

Reviewer: Pmac, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Everything the others say here is true. It has picked up my libido marvelously and it certainly has improved my depression better than anything I have ever done for it. I never thought I would get over that but I feel so much better on this hormone in every way. Also I am dieting and and doing an intense exercise regime along with the DHEA. It has made quite a difference with that too. I am taking ... Show Full Comment

12/11/2007 11:27:06 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:

Reason for taking: Other
11/5/2007 12:53:10 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Be skeptical when listening to DHEA skepticism... I've found that most of the positive claims associated with the use of DHEA to be right on target and absolutely true.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber