User Reviews & Ratings - DHEA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of DHEA.

«DHEA Information

7/12/2011 7:24:44 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I cannot tell if it has helped me because of the side effect it caused after only 3 pills. I have had extreme heachache since I started taking it. I have quit and wont take it again.

5/29/2011 9:23:00 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
Many years ago I saw a TV program about this product....was touted to keep men younger etc...I started taking it....Idon'tremember when, but long ago..I am now 84...wonderful skin, fairly amount of muscle tone...and no one, including my doctors..believe my age. I do have a spinal problem that prevents me from exercising or I'd be much stronger and not so fat. Iam 6 ft and weigh a too much ... Show Full Comment

2/9/2011 11:12:21 AM

Reviewer: coffeyacres, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have begun to have higher blood pressure, heart palpitations, and muscle aches. At first I felt better, (but after taking 50 mg. per day, which was prescribed by my doctor)for a year the above mentioned symptoms have been noted. I have also gained more than 10 pounds.

7/17/2010 10:43:07 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
It has definitely improved sexuality.

7/10/2010 4:24:42 AM

Reviewer: Myrthina, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am a 48 year old woman and have been taking DHEA 100 mg for 3 months. GOOD THINGS : I have more energy, more sex drive, less memory loss and I feel better. BAD THINGS : increased facial hair (just a little), some acne, and menstrual irregularites. TRADEOFF : Dilema... but I think I will stick with the treatement and lower the doses

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber