User Reviews & Ratings - GINKGO

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GINKGO.

«GINKGO Information

See products with GINKGO

11/15/2014 7:16:33 PM

Reviewer: Bob, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Ginko is a deadly poison,creates memory loss, stroke and requires medical intervention. Anyone using this is subject to constant memory loss. The material should be banned from public use.

10/7/2014 4:11:03 PM

Reviewer: Anna, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have fatigue and memory loss from lupus and dermatomyositis (a related muscular dystrophy). The memory loss is very frustrating, as it makes me forget my former vocabulary, thus taking too long in conversation and appearing less intelligent. When I recently tried Ginkgo, I was delighted to start remembering names and terms better. Now I just need to find the optimum dose!

9/3/2014 3:09:42 PM

Reviewer: Anna, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I lost recall of names and words due to stress and a little aging. After trying other remedies, I found some ginkgo last week. Very skeptical, I took two tablets before bed and would have stopped at that. The next afternoon, I suddenly realized that I had perfect recall of several names from decades past. I could also say my intended words better. That caused me to remember the two ginkgo tablets ... Show Full Comment

5/26/2014 4:22:21 PM

Reviewer: Aaron, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Stared taking it to improve mental function. However, after two years of daily supplement use, I realized that my thrice yearly migraines had ceased. I have experienced no adverse side effects.

2/20/2010 8:47:28 PM

Reviewer: Great saxo, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
Good for me.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber