User Reviews & Ratings - PYRUVATE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PYRUVATE.

«PYRUVATE Information

See products with PYRUVATE

4/18/2012 7:48:40 PM

Reviewer: ann, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I found out this was a huge help in loosing weight''''

10/29/2010 2:53:46 PM

Reviewer: trkrbarbie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:

Reason for taking: Weight loss
10/8/2010 1:06:32 PM

Reviewer: Lucy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started the zone diet a week ago and also started taking calcium pyruvate. In one week I lost 6 pounds. I also exercise 3 times a week. My diet include only fruits, vegetables, and lean meat. I have noticed that my sweet cravings have decreasded. This is a good supplement if you eat right and exercise. I haven't had any side effects.

9/7/2010 10:10:30 AM

Reviewer: Sophie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I started Calcium Pyruvate along with following the Zone Diet in mid-June. By mid-August I had lost 20lbs! I take two capsules after breakfast and again at lunch, so the main "ease of use" issue is just remembering to bring the capsules everywhere and of course remembering to take them! I have hypothyroidism and take medication daily for it. But once I started The Zone combined with ... Show Full Comment

3/16/2010 1:09:28 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
This has not only given me more energy but has helped aid me in weight loss. I'm hypoglycemic, & have problems managing my blood sugar when dieting, & I can tell a huge difference in my blood sugar with this product!! I recommend this product to everyone but DEFINITELY to people with blood sugar issues.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber