User Reviews & Ratings - PYRUVATE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PYRUVATE.

«PYRUVATE Information

See products with PYRUVATE

5/6/2014 11:36:25 AM

Reviewer: webster, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking it 3 days ago. I know its early but, I can tell the difference in energy. My teen age son who is overweight is also taking it,was really excited that he felt very energized through the day. And I could tell his appetite was not the same. I will review again in a couple of months. But so far, not even a week in and we can tell its making a positive change for us. Not negative ... Show Full Comment

11/6/2013 5:34:25 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have lost 65 lbs using this in combination with reduced eating. I am a big believer that that pyruvate has helped.

6/25/2013 8:49:15 AM

Reviewer: darlene k, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Calcium Pyruvate has helped me not only lose 30lbs, but has allowed me to keep it off. I also have much more energy whenever taking this supplement. I would highly recommend this; especially for women struggling with the "age 50" belly fat. I saw immediate improvements in my waist, thighs and buttocks.

7/28/2012 6:51:21 PM

Reviewer: JAG, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Under medical supervision, I am on a weight loss program that includes taking calcium pyruvate. While I cannot attribute my success so far exclusively to this supplement, I can verify that combined with a sensible diet, I am losing weight and I do feel increased energy and a more positive mood. I have not noticed or experienced any secondary effects after six weeks of taking this supplement.

4/18/2012 7:48:40 PM

Reviewer: ann, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I found out this was a huge help in loosing weight''''

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber