User Reviews & Ratings - TRIBULUS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TRIBULUS.

«TRIBULUS Information

See products with TRIBULUS

8/7/2014 8:20:19 PM

Reviewer: CallmeFishmeal, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
My friend gave Ame a 5g container of Teibulus for my birthday. At first, I was a bit skeptical but thanks him anyway. I started taking the supplement the next day and try to scope out any effects. At first, I did not seem to have any. I thought maybe I was thinking too hard about it, and it was pretty much like this all day. The next day, I took my supplements in the morning and decided to do my y ... Show Full Comment

6/5/2014 7:41:59 PM

Reviewer: hopeful2, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Ever since i have been using tribulus, also stacking with DHEA, I have been losing my anxiety, that nervous feeling. I am more confident in sex and swagger.

3/15/2014 10:11:26 PM

Reviewer: Rob, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
This vitamin does in fact raise your testosterone. BUT BEWARE: Everything that goes in your body will have an effect. And I believe that this specific product completely screwed up my hormone levels. I used this product to increase my testosterone because I wanted a bigger penile size and increased muscle growth. But this thing made me feel something that I have repressed for a very lo ... Show Full Comment

3/7/2014 8:19:54 AM

Reviewer: sted, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Easy 250 mg pills take 3 a day u just feel better through the day

1/19/2014 9:06:28 AM

Reviewer: jim, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
used for ED it worked well but caused, it seems loss of sleep

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber