User Reviews & Ratings - CETYLATED FATTY ACIDS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CETYLATED FATTY ACIDS.

«CETYLATED FATTY ACIDS Information

See products with CETYLATED FATTY ACIDS

1-4 of 4
9/16/2013 8:06:55 PM

Reviewer: jofullmore, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using cetyl myristoleate for about 14yrs. for the pain from osteoarthritis, I do not have to use over the counter pain meds or have the Dr. give me cortisone shots like the Dr. was doing in 1991. I also take GS-7 & omegas, then when CMO became available I was able to stop aspirin & ibuprofen. Also a granddaugter with JRA was helped sleep thru the night with a cream version.

11/25/2012 6:12:43 PM

Reviewer: janice, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
brilliant results, now on a maintenance dose of 3 capsules a day. Not cheap but well worth the investment!!

6/26/2012 1:53:24 PM

Reviewer: massageman, Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I can bend my knee , I have no miniscuss full of arthris .Was told I need a knee replacement !!! This is great I can walk and bend my knee !!!! I also have NO insurance

4/2/2012 12:39:28 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Was moaning with pain at night before, now no pain but still have some stiffness. A few years earlier, I took it to prepare my knees for hiking Mt. Whitney which I managed with no pain in one knee and only a soft whisper in the other knee. Also, used magnets in my shoes.

1-4 of 4

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber