User Reviews & Ratings - CORYDALIS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CORYDALIS.

«CORYDALIS Information

See products with CORYDALIS

3/16/2014 6:58:39 PM

Reviewer: Starg1230, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have experience chronic low back pain for about 2 years. The pain is 24/7 and worsens with inactivity or excessive physical fitness. I purchased capsules. The serving size is 8 capsules and I only took 3 and felt amazing relief. I lifted weights today for my legs and shoulders then did 15 minutes of interval sprints and my back feels PHENOMENAL! For $15.99 it is worth the try! I will come back a ... Show Full Comment

3/7/2014 3:36:43 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
If possible this med has caused me to need more as I take more. Also caused Hives & my mental state to go lil over the edge. Snapping & being very rude to people for no reason. I will never take again.

2/15/2014 11:37:23 AM

Reviewer: Healty, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have a bulging disk and pain 24/7, at times it feels like to torture. Corydalis has helped the pain a little so my pain level is 4 instead of 7 or 8.

2/10/2014 11:45:46 PM

Reviewer: It's me, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have acute pain and was watching the Dr. OZ show, I bought the powder form and took as directed. I have to say, this product is very very helpful. I found fast results within 10-15 min. After taking it. I am sold on this, I will be in pain for the rest of my life, and this natural product works!

8/10/2013 5:55:19 PM

Reviewer: dwood, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I was having serious leg cramps running into my feet as well. My hands would cramp up also. My accupuncurist put me on this. With 3 days my cramps had eased up. They very rarely happen at all now. They were considered severe.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed