User Reviews & Ratings - CORYDALIS

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CORYDALIS.

«CORYDALIS Information

See products with CORYDALIS

8/22/2015 12:02:44 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I recently had both knees replaced at the same time, and also suffer from frequent headaches. I began using this product after my surgery and it has provided me with great relief! And it seems much easier on my GI system than many other pharmacuetical or OTC alternatives. Love Corydalis! Been a lifesaver for me!

5/9/2015 12:11:03 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have been taking 1-2 capsules a day. It helps my joint pain considerably which I've had for 20 years. It seems less toxic than taking aspirin.

3/16/2015 7:54:50 PM

Reviewer: Kit Karson, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had severe knee pain for several years due to old sports injuries and have began using the Cordyalis 10:1 pills recently. The first day my pain was so subtle that I hardly noticed it at all. Stairs were a nightmare for me, but they are much,much easier to handle. I know that nothing can completely remove the pain I suffer from, but this is positively changing my quality of life!!

3/12/2015 12:15:45 AM

Reviewer: wtfk, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have degenerative disc disease and get spinal headaches from intermittent neck pain. I was instructed by a Taiwanese doctor to take 20g boiled in water from 500cc down to 250cc (about 25 minutes on electric stove med-hi), straining out and discarding the root at the end. I found 20g was too much (I experienced worse spasms), tried 5g, and ended up using 10g per serving, up to twice a day. I ... Show Full Comment

1/12/2015 8:31:51 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had constant shoulder and neck pain for 2 yrs which also cause headaches and migraines. Muscle relaxers and fiorcet are my daily regimine but still constant pain that made me so tired and energy draining. Since using corydalis i have energy and no shoulder pain.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?