User Reviews & Ratings - ELDERBERRY

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ELDERBERRY.

«ELDERBERRY Information

See products with ELDERBERRY

1-5 of 5
3/13/2014 11:38:11 PM

Reviewer: Country584 , 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Got inflammation with Acute hydrocele naproxen wasn't working,switch to eldenberry and wala seven days cleared up filling a lot better and stopped my sore throat and stomach cramps caused from naproxen.now waiting on doctor to be checked.

2/21/2014 3:52:12 PM

Reviewer: Lydia55, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Black Elderberry Sambucol- I take at the first sign of a cold. It takes care of the symptoms and I feel better sooner!

2/11/2013 7:18:31 PM

Reviewer: vitamin shoppe 500 mg, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have been taking elderberry supplements for about two years now daily as a preventative. I have had great success dodging illnesses those around me get. For example, there was a sick person behind me on the airplane from MN to AK last summer. My sister picked up their virus and even though we roomed together, I did not get it. If I begin to feel something starting in my body, I up the dose for ... Show Full Comment

11/19/2012 6:18:33 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I take 2 pills a day from G.N.C. anytime I feel a cold coming on, and the first day you feel just as crappie the second day you feel 90% better with a good energy boost and by day three I'm all better and that's my last treatment day. It works the same on everyone I refer it to. No side effects other than previously stated energy boost.

2/16/2010 9:31:48 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
The day of my vacation I was coming down with a cold so I went out and got Nature's Way Sambucus syrup. I took it, in addition to drinking a few cups of orange juice, for 2 days straight (2-3x each day) and didn't become sick. It definitely works!

1-5 of 5

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed