User Reviews & Ratings - lemon balm

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lemon balm.

«lemon balm Information

See products with lemon balm

1-5 of 5
1/24/2014 9:29:47 PM

Reviewer: Peruviangirl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking lemon balm for nighttime tychardia associated with hyperthyroidism and since I've been using it I've not had anymore heart palpitations. Also when I had the flu, I took it and even noticed a reduction in fever and absolutely no bad side effects. This is an herb I highly reccommend.

7/16/2013 12:09:53 AM

Reviewer: bryeunade, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have hyperthyroid and have been coping with it for quite sometime. What really helped me most was when I started taking lemon balm. Lemon balm is very effective in reducing the symptoms of hyperthyroid especially in getting rid of anxiety and palpitations. It also helped lower my T4 hormones and I've maintained this since then. Highly recommendable for people with hyperthyroid.

6/8/2013 10:10:50 PM

Reviewer: Seraphim, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking this for my severe anxiety, in a hopeless effort.When I take the dose, it calms me in a matter of minutes. It has also seemingly helped with my depression. Very happy with this product and I would definitely recommend.

6/6/2013 4:35:14 PM

Reviewer: dashie08, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
every time I get a bug bite I put this on it and it works great the bite stops itching im a wild crafter I just mixed pure leaves growing in are yard in water I let it soak in a dark area for 24 hours the itch goes away in atleast 5 minuts if youd like to wild craft study it first!

11/8/2012 3:33:16 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Dr. Oz recommended this for stress. I just bought it and it works! just add 1 dropperful to about 8 oz water/glass and works just like Valium only without the side effects. Is great! see http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/your-over-35-survi val-kit

1-5 of 5

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber