User Reviews & Ratings - GABA (GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GABA (GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID).

«GABA (GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID) Information

See products with GABA (GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID)

4/1/2014 8:27:22 PM

Reviewer: sigmund, 35-44 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I feell as if my teeacher effctiveness weent up. Myspech was more deibratee, not rushed, clearer and , in a word, mre normal.

3/5/2014 11:28:16 PM

Reviewer: grinandbearit, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
First thing ive ever found to quiet racing mind at night. Effective in daytime to cope with any and all situations that would have highly upset me before. Wish I would've found it years ago!

12/24/2013 10:48:24 AM

Reviewer: ?, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have been using this product for about five months , to aid restful sleep. However , acting on advice from a pharmacist , I take only one 200mg tablet each evening , for 5 days continuously , and then abstain for 2 days before starting again , to avoid psychological dependence. In my experience , failure to strictly follow these guide-lines can result in depression and erratic behaviour.

12/4/2013 11:39:29 PM

Reviewer: Liz, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking Gaba for anxiety attacks and have been taking it both in the morning and evening for two months now. Amazingly it has worked great for the anxiety attacks but in the last few weeks I have felt unbelievably tired and exhausted all day. I think the problem is that I was taking 2 capsules in the morning and 1-2 at night. I couldn't understand why I felt so tired and exhausted all ... Show Full Comment

9/19/2013 12:08:11 AM

Reviewer: New life, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking GABA at 1000 mg I have chronic pain, anxiety, depression and sleep issues due to a condition called fibromyalgia. I see no huge differences with my sleep. But before I woke up everyday in pain and now I don't. Depression is well managed and I am not having any anxiety. I don't have an over medicated calm just a clear mind more myself calm. I also lost 30lbs. I workout 3x ... Show Full Comment

St Johns wart