User Reviews & Ratings - GABA (GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GABA (GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID).

«GABA (GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID) Information

See products with GABA (GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID)

11/23/2012 12:36:00 AM

Reviewer: LindaLLB, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had poor sleep for about 25 years, waking after just 4 hours sleep each night; I've tried EVERYTHING; this is the only thing that works; EXCEPT, it cannot be taken every night; just 2 or 3 nights a week. but I'm grateful just for that relief, and pleasant experience.

5/27/2012 7:28:05 AM

Reviewer: Spinner, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
500mg at bedtime. Felt like a zombie upon awakening. Same reaction twice.

3/26/2012 5:56:40 PM

Reviewer: Jaibee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I got some for my son who has adhd and severe autism. He took an eighth of the recommended dose 2 days in a row, each time he became angry, violent and self injurious. The same happens with 5HTP, just not the supplement for the overmethylated group I guess.

3/23/2011 11:49:48 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I used this to increase my milk production when nursing my youngest child. It worked wonders adding about 20-50% volume to what I had been producing previously. I know this because I was expressing milk for her use in daycare. Prior to using this, I was barely covering her daily needs and was constantly worried about falling short. The same day I took my first dose I noticed quite a bit more produ ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2010 7:11:43 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I use this for my anxiety along with my normal medications 3 times a day and it definately helps. I dont think that it would help if i took this only but in combo with my normal medication i really feel that it does help me.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?