User Reviews & Ratings - GABA (GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GABA (GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID).

«GABA (GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID) Information

See products with GABA (GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID)

9/28/2012 12:05:50 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I used a product called Dreamwater as a sleep aid. The product has GABA in it as one of the ingredients. I drank the 2.5 ounce bottle and within 30 minutes I was drowsy and feel asleep. The sweetener is Stevia so it didn't have a chemical aftertaste like with Sucralose or Aspartame. It was the best sleep I have had in months. I didn't feel groggy when I woke up. I will definitely use the ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2012 6:32:59 PM

Reviewer: CapeGirl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I switched to GABA after 2 yrs. on 5-HTP. I definitely noticed GABA's calming effects right away. Although I'm still stressed and overwhelmed due to a busy life, I'm happy with GABA. I recommend trying a bottle.

5/13/2012 9:23:20 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I really loved it..I had vivid dreams. It relaxed me without out feeling droggy...I usaually awaken with sad dreams.. I did not while using it! Super satisfied!

2/25/2012 6:23:09 AM

Comment:
The dreams are very nice indeed. My reason for posting is does anyone else who takes it see things in their dream that happen about 12 to 19 hours after the dream and they're awake? It's very strange. Is that happening for anyone else?

2/6/2012 8:31:14 AM

Reviewer: Tina, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I feel more relax

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed