User Reviews & Ratings - GABA GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GABA GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID.

«GABA GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID Information

See products with GABA GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID

4/29/2013 4:05:37 PM

Reviewer: J.B., 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have suffered from chronic pain that would interfere with my ability to sleep. My pain specialist recommended GABA with melatonin and I have had great results. I sleep deeply, stay asleep yet wake up after 7 hrs. refreshed. This helped tremendously with my pain and also helped me with my short term memory. Insomnia and not sleeping and dreaming caused me to have short term memory problems. ... Show Full Comment

4/12/2013 3:35:33 AM

Reviewer: Diane, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I will never take GABA again.it caused me to feel panicky as I was very short of breath. My tongue was sore, and my hands were hot and red. This happened after taking one quarter teaspoon (500 mg) of powdered product mixed with water..by a company called NOW.

3/19/2013 10:41:38 AM

Reviewer: randomreviewer, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I had trouble sleeping for years which included Restless Leg Syndrome. I took sleeping pills and muscle relaxers were the only thing that would help the legs until I started using GABA. I bought it to help my anxiety but It made me sleepy when I took it during the day, so I thought, why not take it before bed then! It is amazing! Now I sleep fine most of the time and only take the GABA as needed ... Show Full Comment

11/23/2012 12:36:00 AM

Reviewer: LindaLLB, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have had poor sleep for about 25 years, waking after just 4 hours sleep each night; I've tried EVERYTHING; this is the only thing that works; EXCEPT, it cannot be taken every night; just 2 or 3 nights a week. but I'm grateful just for that relief, and pleasant experience.

5/27/2012 7:28:05 AM

Reviewer: Spinner, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    500mg at bedtime. Felt like a zombie upon awakening. Same reaction twice.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?