User Reviews & Ratings - GABA GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GABA GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID.

«GABA GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID Information

See products with GABA GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID

«Previous 21-24 of 24
    3/26/2012 5:56:40 PM

Reviewer: Jaibee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
    I got some for my son who has adhd and severe autism. He took an eighth of the recommended dose 2 days in a row, each time he became angry, violent and self injurious. The same happens with 5HTP, just not the supplement for the overmethylated group I guess.

3/23/2011 11:49:48 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I used this to increase my milk production when nursing my youngest child. It worked wonders adding about 20-50% volume to what I had been producing previously. I know this because I was expressing milk for her use in daycare. Prior to using this, I was barely covering her daily needs and was constantly worried about falling short. The same day I took my first dose I noticed quite a bit more produ ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2010 7:11:43 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I use this for my anxiety along with my normal medications 3 times a day and it definately helps. I dont think that it would help if i took this only but in combo with my normal medication i really feel that it does help me.

5/27/2010 4:43:12 PM

Reviewer: t4, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I reccomend combining with l-triptophan for treating anxiety. 750mg GABA twice daily and 500mg triptophan once. Takes a bit to start working, but almost completely cured my anxiety. Much better, more mild alternative to the traditional pharmaceuticles, which seem to me to end up as more of a crutch than a treatment. After a few months of treatment, I switched to St. Johns Wort, and hav ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 21-24 of 24

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?