User Reviews & Ratings - GABA (GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GABA (GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID).

«GABA (GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID) Information

See products with GABA (GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID)

«Previous 21-24 of 24
12/20/2011 3:59:00 PM

Reviewer: hiedib, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I take this for PMS and it helps both my mood and pain from cramps 750mg 2x a day.I've recently started to take it for strained muscle pain as well with great results, It works surprisingly fast espcialy for a natural supliment and it's pretty inexpensive too 10 bucks for 45 caps

11/26/2011 1:55:11 PM

Reviewer: morris771, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am currently on Atenolol 50mg 2x's daily and Citalopram 20mg 1x daily along with GABA 750mg 3x's daily. Before I had the GABA I always was anxious and worrying about everything out of my control. Now since I have been taking GABA 750mg 3x's a day my anxiety and worries have really become less of an issue. Hope this last as long as I take this.

10/25/2011 8:22:41 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have generalized anxiety and insomnia. Since using Gaba, anxiety has decreased considerably and sleeping has been improved

9/17/2010 12:46:26 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had anxiety for the past 3 years. Just recently I started having such bad attacks that I was convinced I was dying. For 2 weeks I've been taking 1 750mg capsule in the morning, and one in the evening. My anxiety attacks stopped on the 2nd day, and my anxiety levels have continued to decline.

«Previous 21-24 of 24

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed