Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - MSM METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MSM METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE.

«MSM METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE Information

See products with MSM METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE

1/18/2016 7:15:14 PM

Reviewer: Dollbug, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Did some research on this for *chronic fatigue*.....expected some sort of *energy boost*....(which I have not gotten yet).....BUT I am so SURPRISED AND PLEASED with what it has done for me....(after only a couple of days over a week)....HIP PAIN AND KNEE PAIN is completely GONE****I am RESTING BETTER****getting the same amount of sleep but waking up more refreshed than I have been for YEARS.

10/25/2015 12:21:02 AM

Reviewer: Mary D., 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I suffered from nighttime cramps in many parts of my right leg only. It was due to nerve damage following spinal surgery. Dr. could not explain why they started at night only. It was recommended by a friend who also suffered night cramps. I try it. It not only decreased but almost entirely eliminated them. To say it was a relief is an understatement.

9/25/2015 1:13:15 AM

Reviewer: woodsnanny, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
Back in early 2000, I was diagnosed with severe carpel tunnel in both hands. My right hand was worse. It went up my arm and through my funny bone on up to my shoulder blade. I tried wearing a wrist band at night, but the pain was still unbearable. I did not want surgery. The doctor told me that it could come back. A nurse friend told me about MSM. I started taking a 1500 MG daily. I told my doctor ... Show Full Comment

9/15/2015 6:07:16 PM

Reviewer: A skeptic now beliver, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Twisted on Sunday: severe lumbar pain radiating to right leg; ER determined I had "herniated L4-L5" and set me for a surgeon's appt for next Monday. Pain was intolerable but I cannot take narcotics; began urinary incontinence and called the ER back. A Nurse Practitioner suggested I try MSM. OMG after the first 2000mg (she suggested) I thought I was better; after 8hrs took the second ... Show Full Comment

9/8/2015 9:00:42 PM

Reviewer: jisduit, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I started this less than a week ago when I saw reviews from people with Fibromyalgia and all I can say is WOW. only "side effect" is looser stools but being on heavy duty pain meds for so long - its been a plus for me - lol. I came back to the site to read more reviews - and I have to say my breathing is better too - COPD - I notice for a few days alot of mucus comming up but didnt thi ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?