User Reviews & Ratings - MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE).

«MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE) Information

See products with MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE)

2/23/2013 1:57:04 AM

Reviewer: merl, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
also become subject to possible overdose through excess usage

1/15/2013 4:49:44 PM

Reviewer: Alana Davis, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I began taking MSM a year and a half ago when I was diagnosed with the early stages of arthritis. I also use an MSM cream for topical use and it works wonders! It is also great for any muscle strains as I am very active despite my diagnosis.

1/6/2013 8:02:49 PM

Reviewer: the2bucks, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking MSM for over 20 yrs. When I started it, I was having knee surgery for arthritis in my right knee (the left would be done as soon as the right healed). I have never had to have surgery on the left knee! Pain free and extremely happy!

11/28/2012 9:44:02 PM

Reviewer: Laura, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I have a family history of arthritis, so when I was in my early 50's, I started taking MSM by itself for beginning arthritis pain. After 16 years, I still only take one capsul a day and have no daily joint pain!

10/19/2012 4:52:25 PM

Reviewer: Anna Jacobs, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have to use vegetarian glucosamine made from aspergillus niger, as I'm allergic to fish and maize (from which most vegetarian glucosamine is made). The only one I could find (by Viridian UK) also contained MSM so I tried it. The MSM content seems to have helped a lot with the arthritis in my fingers, which are nowhere near as painful as on other types of vegetarian glucosamine, but I'm n ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber