User Reviews & Ratings - MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE).

«MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE) Information

See products with MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE)

4/19/2010 12:22:06 PM

Reviewer: Thomas, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have taken msm for 4 months. I was getting sick a lot as well as having acid reflux, allergies, eczema. I also have hypogonadism, so when my testosterone levels get low I get tendonitis and muscle pain. In four months this is what I have noticed.... I stopped catching colds and I was around sick people and children constantly. I kissed my wife who had just gotten strep and didn't catch it. I ... Show Full Comment

4/14/2010 1:34:10 PM

Reviewer: Dmoey, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
It took close to two weeks to notice a difference or effect it had on my body. Sometime after I had been on MSM for approx. two weeks, I rode my bike for 5 miles, and later that night I played in our first softball game of the season. Keep in mind, it was my first bike ride I've taken in a while too, so I wasn't in tip-top shape. I was 40 years old and an ex college QB. Well, the next day ... Show Full Comment

4/13/2010 3:03:43 PM

Reviewer: loviedove, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
Satisfied,Taking this for my knees, I have used Mega MSM for over 4 years, I have a knee replacement and haven't had any trouble with it or my other knee. I don't plan to have the other knee replaced ever. It is doing fine.

2/24/2010 11:41:33 PM

Reviewer: Msnomer, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I had a problem with my feet and ankles. When I walked or sometimes even moved my feet I sounded like Rice Krispies.....Snap, Crackle, Pop! I work in a pharmacy so I asked my pharmacist and he suggested taking MSM. It worked for me.

1/16/2010 2:19:46 PM

Reviewer: jmclain, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I experienced hand and finger pain that made it difficult even to turn a door knob. Diagnosis was inconclusive possible carpal tunnel, possible tendinitis. I have been taking 1000mg a day for over a month and pain is almost gone. Only neg, some nausea.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber