User Reviews & Ratings - MSM METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MSM METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE.

«MSM METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE Information

See products with MSM METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE

2/28/2014 4:13:00 AM

Reviewer: Texas, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Nerve pain. Unbearable. Right Arm. Started taking two tablespoons in warm water. Tasted TERRIBLE. Hard to drink. It cleared up the pain in a day! Comes back if I stop for too long.

2/7/2014 2:01:19 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
extreme nuscle pain in back causiing chronic groaning pain and difficulty rising up from sleeping or sitting and bending down was greatly alleviated in less than 48 hrs.monumentally pleased!Lifetime 100% pure powder brand.

2/2/2014 9:04:49 PM

Reviewer: WebMDSandra, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Used MSM because I had pains in my left fingers from time to time and hoped it would help. Seemed to diminish the pain, but my weight quickly went upwards because it seemed to make me retain water. I kept lowering the dose, but had to finally discontinue because the water retention problem would not go away until I stopped using it.

1/21/2014 6:32:23 PM

Reviewer: lplp, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
For 2 years I experienced tailbone pain that made my life unbearable. I was exhausted to the point that I could barely function. Finally throught internet research I found MSM. It is amazing! I no longer experience pain or need a two hour nap daily. My hair and nails are in better shape than they've been in years. I wake up ready to go and go to bed sleepy not exhausted. It's been a miracl ... Show Full Comment

1/14/2014 7:20:35 AM

Reviewer: Linda, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I went from being racked with pain by mid afternoon to being able to carry on and finish my day. I felt normal. Now I only take Ibuprofen for menstrual pain. Amazing !!!!!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber