User Reviews & Ratings - BELLADONNA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BELLADONNA.

«BELLADONNA Information

See products with BELLADONNA

1-4 of 4
10/12/2013 12:47:24 AM

Reviewer: lindartsy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have migraines, it is just one small ingredient in this migraine capsule. It works for headaches, ever so often I get the beginning of a migraine and I have to take something stronger, then go back to NatureCare Migraine medicine, homeopathic.

7/21/2013 12:00:18 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Belladonna has helped stop my intestinal cramp brought on by my condition of irritable bowl syndrome. My sensitivity to food has gotten worse, and I take Belladonna before meals to control my symtom. Belladonna works for me very well. It's a life saver.

12/28/2010 9:04:11 AM

Reviewer: dogwoodlaine, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
This review is in regard to a veterinary application. I used it on a 9 week old kitten with persistent conjuntivitis. I couldn't clear it with any other treatment-sans a trip to the vet. I don't believe in antibiotics for most things. I applied the drops to her eyes and within 24 hours, no signs of redness or discharge. I used it for 3 days, 2 times a day. No recurrance.

2/15/2010 11:49:44 AM

Reviewer: gramama89@hotmail.com, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
i was given belladonnaby a jail doctor as part of a "cocktail of meds" he prescribed rather than giving me my own prescribed meds...mthadone and clonazepam. Supposedly, the belladonna was to relieve my withdrawal symptoms. However, I ended up with 3 seizures and 2 strokes and taken by ambulance to their hospital.

1-4 of 4

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber