User Reviews & Ratings - KOMBUCHA TEA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of KOMBUCHA TEA.

«KOMBUCHA TEA Information

See products with KOMBUCHA TEA

5/8/2015 1:54:38 PM

Reviewer: karen c., 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I want to know the caffeine content of 8oz.of kombucha tea?

4/16/2015 9:44:07 PM

Reviewer: daffodil, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
This article is just rubbish. Telling us we should be drinking commercially brewed Kombucha it just stupid. Telling us we are incapable of sterilising keeping our brewing free of germs. Really totally ridiculous. I have more chance of getting sick by eating out than from what comes from my kitchen. Makes me question if this article has been commissioned by commercial brewers. I have never heard o ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2015 8:47:49 PM

Reviewer: rockingr613, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I am disgusted with this article. I have used and brewed my kombucha for a year now our family has seen incredible results. My liver enzymes are down. Diabetes is controlled almost off meds which btw was on 23 down to 11. I have lost 60 pounds. Our immunity system is stronger and my son's asthma is controlled. The benefits are incredible if the tea is made right. Store bought is not as good ... Show Full Comment

3/2/2015 7:32:28 PM

Reviewer: proplantman, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have tried Kombucha from 3 different suppliers, as well as 6 commercial brands trying to get used to it. Nine tries . After a few days i get incredible stomach pain and cramps, as well as extremely bad indigestion,nastu muscle pain as well. I must be allergic to it as I have no troble with other ferments,ie kefir , braggs apple cide vinegat etc.

11/9/2014 12:41:05 PM

Reviewer: tuti, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
It lowered my liver enzymes.

St Johns wart