User Reviews & Ratings - KOMBUCHA TEA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of KOMBUCHA TEA.

«KOMBUCHA TEA Information

See products with KOMBUCHA TEA

8/12/2014 2:41:27 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I make my own, love the taste. I was an alcoholic 23 years ago and kombucha DOES NOT cause me to want to get drunk or drink strong drinks. I believe it has even helped my anemia, although I'll know for sure next time I have blood work done. I don't drink it everyday.

8/7/2014 5:04:12 AM

Reviewer: hbp, diabities, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
i have taking KT for a year and its stablized my bp and sugar. i,m very sestified.

6/11/2014 11:39:19 PM

Reviewer: manila90, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:

Reason for taking: General Health & Wellness
5/9/2014 3:41:59 PM

Reviewer: Frenchmama, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been making my own brew with an expensive oolong tea from China & a scoby from a friend. And have been drinking it daily for 2 weeks now. I am also very careful about sanitation. I really enjoy it and it's been great for digestion & energy and general balance in my body. But I have been experiencing bouts of shortness of breath & lots of mucous in my throat hindering bre ... Show Full Comment

5/6/2014 10:34:38 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Web MD has the worst review of kombucha I have ever seen. I am disappointed. Kombucha is wonderful for everything (yeast, stomach issues, energy, infections...) I also brew it at home and it is very easy to keep it not contaminated and tastes wonderful. It is like a miracle drink and no one should believe the things web MD says about kombucha!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber