User Reviews & Ratings - KOMBUCHA TEA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of KOMBUCHA TEA.

«KOMBUCHA TEA Information

See products with KOMBUCHA TEA

7/1/2013 10:59:05 PM

Reviewer: Jenna, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I've had a hard time brewing Kombucha tea. I finally got a good batch and drank two ounces a couple of times a day- I've had an allergic reaction to it and also water kefir I was able to drink water kefir for a couple of months, no problem, after that I developed an allergic reaction to both of these. I went to the urgent care after drinking water kefir and the Dr. told me I was allergic t ... Show Full Comment

5/17/2013 1:37:32 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I drank Kumbacha -1 serving for 6 days- because I was having major gassy stomach--I also upped my proboitic intake. It helped my gassy stomach-which is sooo much better-but, I believe I got a nasty yeast infection from it.

3/28/2013 4:50:48 PM

Reviewer: AmandaB, 19-24 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
There's some serious exaggeration of the potential harmfulness of kombucha here. Someone got lead poisoning from it, because it was in a lead painted container...no duh! What they're also failing to note, is that when home brewed kombucha goes bad, it is generally extremely obvious. If it smells bad, or looks bad...don't drink it. Keep things very sanitary. Simple as that.

12/1/2012 9:54:05 PM

Reviewer: mom2mwamcglm, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been drinking this stuff for about 4 years and through 2 pregnancies (started long before pg). I've been making it for about a year. WebMD's information on kombucha is sooooo full of misinformation! After the sugary caffeinated tea sits with the SCOBY (Sybiotic ??? of Bacteria and Yeast) there is almost no alcohol, sugar or caffeine left in it. I am VERY sensitive to these thi ... Show Full Comment

10/14/2012 10:56:36 PM

Reviewer: lovelybucha, Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been drinking kombucha for about two years. No negative side effects yet, to my knowledge. Nothing can make me believe that this is harmful or unsafe to use in moderation. I feel great and have much energy all day. I already have a strong immune system, i feel it has been greatly strengthened since i have started.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber