User Reviews & Ratings - MACA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MACA.

«MACA Information

3/21/2014 8:24:24 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
This stuff is great! I saw it on Dr. Oz one day and was skeptical. .well once I found it, I tried it and it works like a charm! I am unable to use lubricants and it has been a problem for me before I began my Maca journey! It has leveled out my hormones and I am very happy once again with my body! I will use my Maca 3 x daily for as long as I am able to purchase it. Never had any ill side effects. ... Show Full Comment

2/5/2014 12:56:28 AM

Reviewer: Winning!, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Took four 300 mg capsules and had amazing sex the very first time using Maca!

1/22/2014 11:55:41 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
Does give you extra energy and smooths out your moods. Just don't take it late in the day or evening. It will definitely keep you from sleeping well. Take it in the morning with breakfast. Does seem to increase libido.

1/12/2014 11:36:53 AM

Reviewer: better man, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
it took about 10 days but it did help with my desire Iused it for about 30 days and was very happy now Itake it every other day and have ben very happy

1/1/2014 10:34:26 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been taking a 1g tablet each day for some time now. I've not noticed any change in my libido.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber