User Reviews & Ratings - MACA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MACA.

«MACA Information

3/4/2014 4:18:59 PM

Reviewer: bjob, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking Maca for infertility issues. I just started a week ago, so no news on if it actually will get me pregnant. HOWEVER I noticed a huge increase in my hormones. I was crying and wasn't sure why, stopped the maca one day and no more crying. started again, the crying continued. I felt like I was on my period, but I wasn't. Then my acupuncturist said that Maca is a hormone induce ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2014 3:35:28 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have a frozen shoulder which a colleague (not one of the many doctors I've been seeing) suggested could be due to the menopause. I couldn't move my arm at all and in desperation tried Maca which I'd read about on the internet. I started taking 1 tablet a day 2 months ago and the improvement started almost immediately. Although I still haven't got full range of movement I can c ... Show Full Comment

1/4/2014 1:24:28 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I took it to help with muscle building as I got older, but found it gave a level of sexual desire equal to my 20s. It also gave me more energy, but it had me waking several times a night and cut into my rest, so I cut back to taking one pill (525 mg) on weekdays. A woman I met said it made her breasts too big, so she stopped.

11/13/2013 6:41:34 AM

Reviewer: itworks, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Infertility issues-We (husband and wife) took Maca for 1 month for infertility issues. After 1 month we was pregnant. I have been on all fertilty meds and nothing else worked.

10/21/2013 12:37:12 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
Cyclical headaches, menopause

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber