User Reviews & Ratings - MULLEIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MULLEIN.

«MULLEIN Information

See products with MULLEIN

2/25/2014 6:54:07 PM

Reviewer: tracytracy9043, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been suffering from a very bad asthma attack I had 10 months ago. I haven't been able to work since. Doctors have me on Advair, singulair, albuterol, asthmanex, prednisone, etc...my condition has only improved slightly. I am suffering from all of the side effects from all of the meds too. Needless to say I have been miserable, coughing, wheezing, hacking up tons of phlegm, weakness etc. ... Show Full Comment

11/25/2013 8:31:16 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
After stumbling on mullein information on the internet, I purchased some tea. I have asthma and when I get a cold I get very bad sinus and chest congestion. I also have allergies all year round. I went on a cruise and came back with a cold. I felt miserable. I started drinking the tea the next day. By that night I was feeling much better, instead of worse like I normally would have.

8/3/2013 3:21:41 PM

Reviewer: doveyes03, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking mullein capsules for allergies for 15 years during allergy season to open my sinuses, unplug my ears, and relieve congestion/pressure in my head. It does an outstanding job and is a healthy alternative to the sinus tylenol I used to take for relief.

4/28/2013 4:00:08 PM

Reviewer: Mullein, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
My husband has been in and out of the hospital and taking tons of Steriods and antibotics. He suffers from COPD and Asthma actually being evaluated for a lung transplant and since using the Mullein in a Tea form by the Grace of God, he is not hardly using his oxygen. Only at night it is wonderful!

2/23/2013 7:38:20 PM

Reviewer: Callme77, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I drink hot mullein tea to clear thick nasal and bronchial congestion, it works within minutes. Previously the only remedy I knew was Mucinex, effectiveness of which was minimal, and lessened over time. I obtain bulk leaves, boil them 15 minutes, steep l5, strain through cloth. One to three cups daily, as needed. Store in refrigerator about 2 days. No more respiratory infections for this very ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed