User Reviews & Ratings - MULLEIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MULLEIN.

«MULLEIN Information

See products with MULLEIN

7/5/2015 1:27:53 PM

Reviewer: kathy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My father is 95 and has copd. The phlem he has moved up in his respiratory tract and is causing a lot of wheezing which is very different and wondering if this is normal or a concern.

5/20/2015 10:05:18 PM

Reviewer: m005kennedy , 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been putting a fresh mullein leaf in my sock by my heal for the last 6 days. The horrible pain I had with plantar facetious has been very greatly reduced. I put on in my sock in the morning and one at night. I really can't believe how much better this makes my feet feal . There is almost no pain in the morning when I wake up. My feet use to hurt a great deal in the morning .

5/9/2015 9:01:26 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had a dry, hacking, persistent cough for 15 years because of asthma. My niece introduced me to mullein and I started using it. I steep about 3 teaspoons in a cup of hot water about 1/2 hour, add some honey or sugar and then add it to a 6 cup container and keep it in the fridge. I drink a half cup, 2 times a day. I have to tell you, the dry cough is no more and I am expelling any phlegm ... Show Full Comment

3/10/2015 8:07:02 PM

Reviewer: owls, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've had terrible pneumonia, so bad that even codeine based cough syrups are unable to effectively suppress my symptoms. I've been drinking this stuff as a tea, and it helped to some degree. Without it, my cough gets really bad. It seems to suppress appetite though. I decided to make an oil lamp with the herb suspended in the oil to see if the smoke would improve my lung condition. Eve ... Show Full Comment

11/30/2014 4:38:09 PM

Reviewer: frs3, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Age 78, I Have minor Bronchitis, Used 1 500 mg morning & nite no side effects, second day forward I take 2 morning & 2 at nite. On 2nd day coughed up lumps of sputum, felt great. I use it for a few days when get a cough. Works better than over the counter, mucus aids, with out side effects.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?