User Reviews & Ratings - NEEM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NEEM.

«NEEM Information

5/22/2015 6:25:34 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Took six pills/day as per naturopathic doctor to treat SIBO. On fifth day, started vomiting constantly for hours.

5/20/2015 4:11:39 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I've experienced adult acne-even had Roacutane treatment.I take about a quarter tsp.neem powder in a bit of warm water every morning.My skin has cleared - even people have commented.An added benefit seems to be healthy sugar levels, considering I enjoy sweet stuff.

3/12/2015 4:12:57 PM

Reviewer: Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Hey, we’re a team of graduate students working with a retailer of neem products to improve their offering. Please take our survey at the following link. Each participant will have the opportunity to enter to win a neem product bundle worth $60. https://mccombs.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5 tgdYlNXWM5zDH7

3/8/2015 6:26:13 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been applying neem oil near my eyes for perioral dermatitis for about 6 weeks (after being prescribed a $547.00 cream, which I declined) ... my dermatitis is almost gone but my eyes have become very sensitive to light and fairly irritated, i'm guessing it's the neem oil that's bothering my eyes.

11/21/2014 12:25:26 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
A co-worker recently got scabies, and I was concerned I might catch them from her. We pass a blackberry between us constantly and our jackets are hung side by side. I put a few drops of neem in my liquid soap and showered twice daily. Long story short...I didn't get scabies, so maybe I was lucky, or maybe it worked. But the soap covered up the smell completely. And, it seemed to actually help ... Show Full Comment

St Johns wart