User Reviews & Ratings - NEEM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NEEM.

«NEEM Information

11/21/2014 12:25:26 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
A co-worker recently got scabies, and I was concerned I might catch them from her. We pass a blackberry between us constantly and our jackets are hung side by side. I put a few drops of neem in my liquid soap and showered twice daily. Long story short...I didn't get scabies, so maybe I was lucky, or maybe it worked. But the soap covered up the smell completely. And, it seemed to actually help ... Show Full Comment

11/14/2014 10:17:23 PM

Reviewer: Jacqui, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I tried this for candida. After one day of three, 2 pill doses, I went to bed with a severe back, hip, leg pain. Stopped pills for 2 day. Took one morning pill and by the afternoon had severe pain in my back. Never experienced this before. Usually pain free. Felt like labor pains. I assume I just have a bad reaction to Neem. I was taking the ground leaves in capsule form.

10/13/2014 7:27:04 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 (Consumer)

Comment:
I suffer from severe eczema I am a massage therapist and can I get away from the effects of eczema nothing has worked except for topical steroids I've been on them since I was six searching for a natural remedy has been a long journey but neem cream has healed me it's amazing

8/1/2014 1:54:36 AM

Reviewer: ad, 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
bone fever

5/20/2014 9:35:03 AM

Reviewer: mila, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber