User Reviews & Ratings - GUGGUL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GUGGUL.

«GUGGUL Information

See products with GUGGUL

«Previous 6-8 of 8
3/15/2012 3:41:15 PM

Reviewer: downtoearth, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took this supplement, only after two days, I broke out in a severe rash, swollen face, eyelids, severe itching, burning sensation..Never again, went to the Doctor twice, after 5 days I am still suffering with this reaction. Never, ever, again will I do this.

3/13/2012 11:17:10 PM

Reviewer: careful tee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I, like many people saw this supplement on Dr. Oz. I was taking it to boost my metabolism. However, after the 2nd day of taking it, I would get an upset stomach, I got diarrhea, headaches and the worst part, I got a a itchy red bumpy rash all over my body. "Brand was by Himalaya Pure Herbs"So I advise all to pay close attention to how your feeling after taking a new supplement. Guess I&# ... Show Full Comment

6/1/2010 11:50:57 AM

Reviewer: Sandy Rose, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Combined with D-3, Ashwaghanda, and a reasonably healthy diet, my cholesterol count has dropped from 294 in Sept. 2009 to 218 on May 11, 2010. No Simvastatin required.

«Previous 6-8 of 8

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber