User Reviews & Ratings - BORAGE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BORAGE.

«BORAGE Information

See products with BORAGE

8/15/2015 4:20:38 PM

Reviewer: Nevada, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
My daughter began taking this for her cystic acne. It worked well and as an added benefit her finger nails became very strong. I am a nail biter and have very thin and weak nails. She suggested that I try this. After taking 1 a day for six weeks I noticed that my desire to bite my nails was gone (amazing!!) It is now 4 months later and my nails are strong and wonderful. An added benefit for m ... Show Full Comment

6/16/2015 9:55:17 AM

Reviewer: Em, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Took NOW borage seed oil every day for PMS symptoms like debilitating cramps, bloating, tenderness, and severe depression -- the depression was starting a week before my period and lasting throughout, and I was getting my period every 2 weeks. I also had 2 miscarriages prior to taking this and hadn't gotten pregnant for 5 years. Within a month, all the PMS symptoms were totally gone -- only a ... Show Full Comment

3/30/2015 3:09:46 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have been taking this oil for 2 months now fo PMS. PMS symptoms are completly gone.

3/6/2015 9:56:18 AM

Reviewer: Roberta, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I use it for PMS and it works very good to me. Better than vitex agnus castus. But when my PSM is at its worse, I have to take about 2000 mg of it.

10/24/2014 9:33:56 AM

Reviewer: Orchid77, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking softgels daily to help my rosacea. So far only a little improvement, if any. Noticed my period was very watery, then read here that it affects blood clotting. Will discontinue or only take occasionally.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?